We have prepared a checklist that will be helpful for you to complete with each new app release. Once you are notified that a new application is available for download, please complete each item on our checklist to the best of your ability.
Already a Beta Tester?
If you are one of our Beta Testers, here is what we are hoping for:
- If the application reports that an error has occurred, please accept the Applications Prompt to report the issue. This prompt allows you to be associated with the bug being reported, and allow our team to reach out to you with any questions we may have in duplicating the error.
- If you have any issues with the application, we ask that you use the REPORT BUG option from the main menu
- As a Beta Tester, if you are unable to access the application, for whatever reason, please shoot us an email letting us know.
MVP Beta Testers:
We have cherry-picked a few of our Beta Testers to do a more thorough testing using our Testing Checklist. We call this group, our MVP Beta Testers. These testers have an extensive history of beta testing applications and are willing to take 15-20 minutes for each of our releases to verify everything is working as expected.
If you are an MVP Beta Tester, use the button below to access the current version of our Application Testing Checklist. If you are not an MVP Tester but would like to be, you will need to Request Access to this Document when Prompted. We will be in touch to learn more about your testing experience.
- Before starting the test, make sure you have selected the TAB at the bottom of the document that matches the current version number of the application you have installed on your device
- Starting at the top of the document, complete each test in the order they are provided
- Mark YES in YOUR COLUMN if the test worked as expected
- Mark NO in YOUR COLUMN if the test did not work as expected
- If you marked NO, or wish to provide feedback on a specific test, Right Click the cell where you selected YES/NO and choose to "Insert Comment" ( please do not Insert Notes, as these will likely be overlooked. You will want to use COMMENTS so others can find them easily )
Want to Become A Beta Tester?
If you are are not already a Beta Tester, please see our instructions on how to become one.