New PMDD Research
We try to keep this updated as much as possible. Reach out to us if you find a new study!
- January 1, 2018 - Prevalence of premenstrual dysphoric disorder in women suffering from postpartum depression - A study from tertiary care hospital
- November 17, 2017 - Brain activation during emotion regulation in women with premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- November 14, 2017 - Estrogen levels, emotion regulation, and emotional symptoms of women with premenstrual dysphoric disorder: The moderating effect of estrogen receptor 1α polymorphism
- October 26, 2017 - Effects of GABA active steroids in the female brain with focus on the premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
- October 13, 2017 - The Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Gonadal Axis and Women’s Mental Health: PCOS, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, and Perimenopause
- October 1, 2017 - For Women With PMDD, Acute Changes in Ovarian Steroids, But Not Enduring Higher Levels, Precipitate Symptoms
- Sep. 12, 2017 - The Etiology of Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder: 5 Interwoven Pieces