We have tons of new features in the works set to release in 2018 and beyond! Below is our app feature wish list we hope to bring to Me v PMDD with future updates. Feel free to comment your own app suggestions as well!
Me v PMDD Feature Wish List:
- Cycle Tracking
- Add cycle tracking section
- Enable editing and deleting cycles
- Cycle predictions - ovulation, starting period, etc.
- Desktop and Tablet
- Optimize app for use on desktops and tablets (log in from website)
- Symptom Tracker
- Ability to add custom symptoms
- Add 'Acne' as symptom
- Add 'Cramps' as symptom
- Add 'Nightmares' as symptom
- Add 'Night Sweats' as symptom
- Treatment Tracker
- Add 'mcg' to treatment units
- Add 'once per week' and 'twice per week' to frequency
- Add Diet/Lifestyle change
- Add non-oral contraceptives
- Add Therapy/Counseling
- Add Alternative therapies
- Set daily 'Track Symptoms' notification
- Set reminder to take medications/supplements notification
- My Data Reports
- Printer-friendly report pages
- Password-protected report share link
- Export to excel
- Clinical feedback of noticed symptom trends
- Data generated according to menstrual cycle, treatments, and cycle day
- Self-Love Journal
- Add pictures
- Add video
- Add voice recording
- Multilingual support
- Translate app into other languages
- Social integration
- Login/Register via Facebook and Twitter
- Peer Support chat integrated into app
- Life Tracker
- Track exercise, self-care, water, alcohol, caffeine, etc.
- Track positive emotions and experiences
These upgrades look great! Can’t wait til they’re out.
Sounds awrsome!! How soon can we expect the next update?
Next update coming in about 6 to 8 weeks! :)
I’m begging you please for an update. I’ve only just heard of PMDD and with my gynaecologist I’d like to take something in to show my symptoms etc by tracking.
Can you pls enable autocorrect on the iPhones for self love journal. App will not allow it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.